Sunday, April 22, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award



I've been overwhelmed by the fab response to my blog. It's been really heartening, especially as I only started bogging just a few weeks ago. 
On top of that I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by lovely Yaz (littlesparklets.blogspot.co.uk). 

Thank you very much!


So now it's my turn! I'm nominating, in no particular order: 




And here are seven facts about me:

1. I'm Polish. You might have figured this out already - my surname can be a bit of a tongue-twister!

2. I lived in India for 6 months. I was based in Mumbai where I danced professionally in Bollywood movies.

3. I hate being cold, even though I'm from a country (wrongly!) known for being 'cold' (okay, so in winter it can go down to minus 20, but during the summer it really is lovely!)

4. I love bikram yoga - I go regularly...well, I try!

5. I have a pet rabbit named Lenin - he looks a bit like a dictator himself.

6. I'm not a natural blonde.

7. I cannot sing! Not even Happy Birthday.


the rules:

♥ nominate 10 blogs 
♥ let them know that you nominated them 
♥ share seven random facts about yourself 
♥ thank the bloggers that have nominated you 

4 comments:

  1. Wow you danced professionally in Bollywood movies?! That's amazing!

    Just came across your blog and love it so am now a follower :)

    Also loved your post on your fashion cupboard... it's really cool. I'd love to have my own room filled with clothes and shoes, maybe one day!

    Tx

    A Whimsy Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Terri,

    It was really cool I have to say :-)) I'll post some pics in some time soon as some of them are hilarious!

    Thanks for following- I really like your blog too- just saw your post about Greenwich (where I live).

    Re: Fashion cupboard- I really recommend it :-)

    M xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Mira!
    You have a great blog!
    x
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, hopefully we can catch up soon, m xxx

      Delete