Monday, April 2, 2012

Primark Spring/Summer Collection

Hi lovely people!

I'm super excited about this post for 3 reasons. First of all, because I love finding (not-so-secret) shopping treasures to share. Second, because all these pretty things signal the start of summer, and I can officially start planning my holiday...or more importantly , my holiday wardrobe (hmmm... where to go this year? Ideas??). And third, because all these beauties are from Primark! Yes, believe it!




And this year Primark have outdone themselves.The collection is brimming with bright prints, colourful florals, pretty pastels dresses (the 50s retro look is scorching hot right now) and cute accessories.

Doesn't matter if you're looking for a sexy Ibiza outfit, some new festival clobber, or something sporty for the Olympics (there's nothing wrong with eating an ice cream while you watch, right?!)...visiting a  Primark store is a must this summer.

Seriously, I cannot wait to go and hunting for these clothes. And I hope to see you in between the rails! Are you ready? On your marks...Get set...Go! xx


( Scroll down till the end to see what I'll be buying plus some of my Miami holiday snaps 



check out these beauties...in store mid April 




Blue PVC visor, £2.50
Flamingo Sunglasses £2
Neon flower ring, £2
Green jelly wallet, £4
Set of 4 neon hard bangles, £3


 
Pink fluro duffle bag, £8 

















My last holiday in Miami- I ♥ this city!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment