Wednesday, June 6, 2012

a psychedelic print shirt by Joyrich

Hello y'all!
How is everyone feeling after a long and boozy weekend of Jubilee celebrations
I've had a fab few days with friends and family (check it out here) full of amazing food, lots of laughter, union jack flags and bubbles, of course.

The best news is the sun is out again, so I've decided to rock my Joyrich shirt which I purchased in LA a month ago.
The fab suede tasselled shorts are from River Island (in store now), and the oversized clutch - a super hot accessory this season- is from Dorothy Perkins.
Unfortunately, I bought the bag years ago, but there should be lots of similar looking ones available in the shops
(you can't blame the girl for being ahead of the fashion curve!) .
As for the heels, they're from Primark - again from about 3 seasons ago when they were only £8!
Everything studded is super hot right now - so even though they're old, these Primark beauties are still bang on trend.
Now that's what I call a worthwhile investment!

Have a lovely and sunny week!


heels - £8 Primark
clutch - £12 Dorothy Perkins
ring - £10 Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment