Friday, June 1, 2012

Diamond Jubilee Celebrations


It's the long awaited Jubilee Weekend.
We are all super excited here and I've been practising my patriotic face since Monday (even though I'm not British), I literally cannot wait!

For me, the celebrations start for real tomorrow morning, with a proper Bellini breakfast curled up in bed with hubby, followed by an amazing Jubilee dinner party.
 I've been planning my outfits for every day of the long bank holiday; all red, white and blue - obviously.

London looks diamond (as is befitting 60 years on the throne)! I stopped by Selfridges yesterday and their window displays didn't disappoint. If you get a chance, go check them out for yourself...and don't forget a royal fly by of Regent Street too.

Well, have a fabulous weekend, y'all!  And God Save The Queen!

Right...is it Pimms o'clock yet?

Sea Containers building,  South Bank,  London

No comments:

Post a Comment